Why is yumin online at this hour? (It's 0853 btw) I'm supposed to be at work, no?
'Cos i've officially fallen ill &am staying at home to rest...
I am, also, hoping to recover within a day's time. But my experience (with getting sick) tells me FATHOPE you idiot.
;(
-
Yesterday was a weird night. Sleep was weird.
Lemme see, i've had at least a dozen dreams in a 10hour sleep? I think.
Right. I shall describe 'em before i forget.
I woke &slept for about 5-6 times? &I dreamt of super weird stuff.
The most vivid dream is this :
We were in a queue (i think it's all the 2005graduated classes) &I was talking to lohyee (someone i suddenly miss so much...) &I was telling him about nison saying that i'm fat...
His voice was already faded. I could even say he didn't talk AT ALL. His voice is so faded already...
;/
Anyhows.. The dream continued without him. I think it was some race we were queueing to watch. Jordus &stella were at these seats &the surroundings were lianish stuff. I walked over (with wanling i think. or was it yuhong) &commented that the things there were so lianish. Our kinda topic :)
I forgot what he said. I didn't even speak to stella. Weird.
Then we were hanging out there &suddenly the dream changed. I was in the sea, in it. So terrifying 'cos i have a phobia of seas. Stella was there. (Presumely trying to bring me back) There were dark, tanned men (lifeguards i think) around.
I couldn't swim back 'cos i can't even swim in the sea. I just struggle &I would forget how to swim...
The lifeguards seemed to be heading back to shore &i hurriedly clinged onto this bigsized one. He was impressive OMGGGG! His legs went up towards the surface of the water &he just.. used his stomach muscles &propel forward. I don't really know how to describe this more already. Lol but ya.. I was so terrified can.
We went back to the jordus lianish area &i didn't have any impression of feeling cold. I asked jordus why did i go to the beach area he said i went there to get sand.
Were we even planning on building a castle? I presumed i blacked out there &drifted off to sea.
I also thought it was a NDE (near death experience) &that i needed to reflect. Somehow my emotions didn't include fear. I didn't reflect..
Then when i woke up i realised it was a stupid dream, &that i wasn't close to dying...
Gah. What kinda dream is this?! ;/
-
Another one was..
Urm..
Shucks i forgot.
I remember typing in my calendar STAY OFF BEACHES :(
-
Reason why i want to get an MC &stay home today to recuperate (??) was because I WANNA ENJOY NEWYEARRRRRRRRRR!
I know i said i hate those songs. But, sigh.. Newyear ain't the same without that right?
Newyear ain't the same without new clothes &angpaos!!
I still haven't get all my clothes.
Darn itttt.
-
You know there're some people who seem to be a big proud-ass? There's this malay worker in my department that has this tone of voice which makes her seem like shes acting smart-alec-ish.
I hate those tones. But i guess they just SEEM that way.
Though when i asked her about suduko (??) she seemed quite proud.
Ohwell.
I shall go take my medicine &go to rest.
I hope i get less weird dreams &stop waking every now &then.
Ta.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home